Corporate Workshop (Enquire with us)
*Do not purchase*
For corporate workshops, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability (time & dates), number of pax, and we will work together with you on an itinerary that'll suit your needs.
This workshop is intended for companies who are interested to try pottery making as a team bonding activity. All levels of experience are welcomed.
The workshop will introduce you to the basic knowledge of hand building and wheel throwing techniques. Participants will get hands-on experience in completing their pieces.
This is a 2hr corporate workshop that will allow participants to complete at least 1 hand-built/wheel-thrown vessels. All pots will be trimmed, glazed and fired by our instructors.
- Be on time so that we can have as much class time as possible. Last 15mins of every class is dedicated to clean up the workstation.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing any precious clothing/accessories to prevent any unwanted damage.
- It is strongly advisable to have short nails as it can get in the way of your throwing process.
- Mask wearing is optional. But please wear a mask if you have the sniffles or having a cough.
- Please ensure you are able to attend all the sessions listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Please ensure you are able to attend all the session listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals. All purchases are non-refundable.