Open Studio Packages
*Before you purchase, speak with your instructor*
Open studio is catered to practitioners with experience who are looking to have independent hours to practice at their own time.
Registration for open studio is only available to past and existing students. This is to ensure that practitioners are familiar with the processes and operations of the studio to prevent misuse or injuries, and to keep our facilities in optimal condition.
For current students, please speak to your instructor after your class to enquire.
For past students, please DM us or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does not include materials and firing
All studio hours are booked in 3 hours blocks.
9 Hours (to be utilised in 1 month)
18 Hours (to be utilised in 1 month)
30 Hours (to be utilised in 2 months)
60 Hours (to be utilised in 3 months, can share up to 2 pax)
90 Hours (to be utilised in 6 months, can share up to 3 Pax)
Open studio is currently only available on weekdays from 7-10pm. Open studio on weekends is subjected to studio availability, please speak with us on your preferred date and availability.
- Be on time so that we can have as much class time as possible. Last 15mins of every class is dedicated to clean up the workstation.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing any precious clothing/accessories to prevent any unwanted damage.
- It is strongly advisable to have short nails as it can get in the way of your throwing process.
- Mask wearing is optional. But please wear a mask if you have the sniffles or having a cough.
- Please ensure you are able to attend all the sessions listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Please ensure you are able to attend all the session listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals. All purchases are non-refundable.