4-Session Basic Wheel Throwing Course I
This course is intended for beginners to intermediate learners. The course will provide you with the knowledge for various wheel throwing techniques, as well as using creative approaches to alter and combine different elements to modify objects. Students will complete their pieces with basic surface decoration and glaze application.
Session 1: 23 Sept
Session 2: 30 Sept
Session 3: 7 Oct
Session 4: 14 Oct (Glazing)
Class size: 6
Minimum pax to start: 3
If you have purchased the workshop and the class size is too small to start the session, we will inform you and arrange another session for you.
- Be on time so that we can have as much class time as possible. Last 15mins of every class is dedicated to clean up the workstation.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing any precious clothing/accessories to prevent any unwanted damage.
- It is strongly advisable to have short nails as it can get in the way of your throwing process.
- Mask wearing is optional. But please wear a mask if you have the sniffles or having a cough.
- Please ensure you are able to attend all the sessions listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Please ensure you are able to attend all the session listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals. All purchases are non-refundable.