4-Session Basic Handbuilding Course
This course is intended for beginners to intermediate learners. The course will provide you with the knowledge for various handbuilding techniques, as well as using creative approaches to alter and combine different elements to modify objects. Students will complete their pieces with basic surface decoration and glaze application.
Session 1: Jan 13/14
Session 2: Jan 20/21
Session 3: Jan 27/28
Session 4: Feb 3/4 (Glazing)
Session 1: Feb 17/18
Session 2: Feb 24/25
Session 3: Mar 2/3
Session 4: Mar 9/10 (Glazing)
Duration: 3 hours per session
Outcome: 6 to 9 fired vessels
Class size: 3 to 6
If the class size is too small to start the session, we will inform and arrange another session for you.
- Be on time so that we can have as much class time as possible. Last 15mins of every class is dedicated to clean up the workstation.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing any precious clothing/accessories to prevent any unwanted damage.
- It is strongly advisable to have short nails as it can get in the way of your throwing process.
- Mask wearing is optional. But please wear a mask if you have the sniffles or having a cough.
- Please ensure you are able to attend all the sessions listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Please ensure you are able to attend all the session listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals. All purchases are non-refundable.