[September 2023] 2-Session Wheel Throwing Sake Set Workshop
This workshop is a two-session workshop (total duration of both sessions is 4 hours). While having experience on the wheel is a plus, absolute beginners who are interested to take up ceramics as a hobby or just looking for a fun hands-on activity with friends or family are also welcomed.
The course will introduce the basic knowledge of wheel throwing techniques. Students will enjoy hands-on experience in completing 3 vessels in total. 1 Sake Carafe, and 2 small Sake cups.
Students will complete 1 Sake Carafe and 2 small Sake cups on the wheel.
Students return next week to personalise and glaze their vessels.
Trimming and firing will be handled by instructors.
Class size: 6
Minimum pax to start: 3
If you have purchased the workshop and the class size is too small to start the session, we will inform you and arrange another session for you.
- Be on time so that we can have as much class time as possible. Last 15mins of every class is dedicated to clean up the workstation.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid wearing any precious clothing/accessories to prevent any unwanted damage.
- It is strongly advisable to have short nails as it can get in the way of your throwing process.
- Mask wearing is optional. But please wear a mask if you have the sniffles or having a cough.
- Please ensure you are able to attend all the sessions listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
Please ensure you are able to attend all the session listed above as there will be no make up class catered for individuals. All purchases are non-refundable.